Chocolate for breakfast! Chocolate for dessert! Chocolate for dinner! Chocolate forever! Made with our Protein Packed Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter!
1 sheet puff pastry (or 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls dough)
6 tbsp Pure Goodness Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp almond milk
1/3 cup almond flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the puff pastry sheet into 6 long triangles. First, divide it into 3 rectangles, then cut each rectangle diagonally into two long triangles.
3. Put 1 tbsp Pure Goodness Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter on the wide end of the triangle.
4. Roll the sheet from the wide end of the triangle to make a croissant.
5. Mix the maple syrup and almond milk, brush the mixture onto the top of each croissant, then sprinkle the almond flakes.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the croissants turn golden.
7. Serve immediately.
1.This recicroissants6 small croissant.
2. You can use Pure Goodness Powdered Peanut Butter or Protein Salted Caramel Nut Butter as fillings too.
Serving size: 1 croissant
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 24.1g
Polyunsaturated Fats ( Omega 3+6) 11g
Monounsaturated Fat ( Omega 9) 7.5g
Total Carbohydrates 22.7 g
Sugars 2.0 g
Protein 9.02 g
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used