Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Popsicles
Cool yourself during the hot summer day with these ice cold Chocolate Hazelnut Fruit Popsicles. They are not only delicious but also give you 12g of Protein, 3g of fiber and 4g of omegas so you can #BoostYourBite!
1 cup of Pure Goodness Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter
2 large bananas
6 popsicle sticks
Topping: coconut flakes, crushed peanut or other things you like
1. Peel the banana and cut into 3 pieces. Insert the popsicle stick to each piece of banana.
2. Put the bananas on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Freeze the bananas overnight or until frozen.
4. Put each topping on different plate. Remove the bananass from the freezer.
5. Dip the banana into the Pure Goodness Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter. Roll the bananas on the topping.
6. Put the bananas covered with toppings back to the freezer. It will be ready to serve in approximately 1 hour.