Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake
Chocolate makes everything better so why not dig in to this warm and delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake!
1/4 cup of whole-wheat flour
1/4 cup of raw sugar
1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/8 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoon of Pure Goodness Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon of white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 cup of Almond milk
1/2 bar of Pure Goodness Salted Caramel Protein Clusters (for topping)
- Sift and mix well all the dry ingredients except the Protein Clusters in a mug.
- Add the wet ingredients into the mug and mix well.
- Microwave on 50% power for 3 minutes (microwave power:1500w) , if the cake is not done after 2 minutes, try 15-second intervals until done.
- Top with Protein Clusters and enjoy the hot Mug Cake.
You can make Peanut Butter Mug Cake by using 3 tablespoon Pure Goodness Powdered Peanut Butter to replace the cocoa powder and Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Nut Butter.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.