Creamy Coconut Pudding
Sometimes the best breakfasts are a lot like desserts!
2 cups full-fat canned coconut milk
3 tbsp sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp cornstarch
1 bar of Pure Goodness Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Protein Clusters, chopped
- Mix 1 1/2 cup coconut milk, sugar, salt and vanilla extract in a pot over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Mix the cornstarch with the rest 1/2 cup coconut milk, stirring until all the cornstarch dissolves.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the pot of coconut milk, cook on medium heat and keep on stirring until the mixture is thickened and creamy.
- Cool down the pudding.
- Pour the mixture into 3-4 small cups.
- Put into fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with the topping of Pure Goodness Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Protein Clusters.
- This recipe makes 3-4 cups.
- For a firmer texture, boil 2 cups coconut milk in step 1. Use 1 tsp agar-agar powder mix with 2 tsp of hot water to replace the cornstarch and coconut milk in step 2. Pour the agar mixture into the coconut milk mixture, keep on stirring for about 5 minutes in step 3.
|Serving size: 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fats ( Omega 3+6) 0.37 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat ( Omega 9) 1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates 25 g|
|Fiber 1.2 g|
|Sugars 17 g|
|Protein 5 g|
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used