Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
Summer is the perfect time to whip up some Coconut Chia Pudding using our protein-packed Whole Food Supermeal, cut up some fresh mangoes and relax on the patio with the perfect snack!
6 tbsp of chia seeds
1 can coconut milk
1 scoop (40g) Pure Goodness Whole Food Supermeal (Vanilla)
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 tbsp of maple syrup
2 large mango, cubed
1. Mix the Pure Goodness Whole Food Supermeal, coconut milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a bowl completely.
2. Add chia seeds occasionally and refrigerate the mixture for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally, thicken it to a pudding.
3. Remove the pudding from the fridge. Put the pudding in a parfait glass, alternating it with layers of mango until the glass is filled to the top.
4. Top with mango, enjoy immediately.
For 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Total Fat 23.74 g
Polyunsaturated Fats ( Omega 3+6) 0.24 g
Monounsaturated Fat ( Omega 9) 0.47 g
Total Carbohydrates 78.02 g
Fiber 20.3 g
Sugars 66.8 g
Protein 19 g
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.