Protein Packed Breakfast Smoothie Bowl (5 minutes)
Fuel your day with this Ultra Nutritious Smoothie Bowl!
- 1 organic kiwi, sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 scoop of Unflavoured Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp (5 g) shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- 1 Tbsp (12 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp (10 g) hemp seeds
- optional: Granola
- optional: Fruit
- Add kiwi, spinach and banana to a blender and blend on low until smooth
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and Pumpkin Seed Protein powder , and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings such as chia seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut, plus some berries, granola and nuts
- Best when fresh, though leftovers can be kept in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.