Vegan Peanut Butter Panna Cotta
Indulge your taste buds with this creamy and delightful Peanut Butter Panna Cotta!
3 tbsp of Pure Goodness Powdered Peanut Butter
2 cups of almond milk
3 tbsp of of brown sugar
1/8 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
2 tsp of agar-agar powder
2 tbsp of hot water
3 tsp of coca powder
3 tsp of brown sugar
1/3 cup of hot water
1 tsp of corn starch
1 tbsp of room temperature water
- Mix the almond milk, brown sugar, Pure Goodness Powdered Peanut Butter, salt, vanilla extract in a pot over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Mix the agar-agar powder with the hot water well.
- Pour the agar mixture into the almond milk mixture, keep on stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture to the 4-6 bowls or cups.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Chocolate syrup: Mix the coca powder, brown sugar and hot water, mix the corn starch with room temperature water, then pour the corn starch water into the coca powder mixture and bring to boil.
- Serve the Chocolate syrup with the chilled Peanut Butter Panna Cotta.
Makes 4 Servings
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.